HOW NOT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH A KPOP GROUP:
Rule 1: Never ever watch them on a variety show. Seriously, just don’t.
A brief description of YG EnterTROLLment
- YGE: A company a trainee can curse at and flip off during a rap competition, and yet are allowed keep all the money won during that competition.
- YGE: A company where imitating the CEO is a necessity.
- YGE: A company that if you don't prove your worth & independence, you just might get looked over. .
- YGE: A company that doesn't give a fuck about your social life, because after all..it's yours. Enjoy.
- YGE: A company where ALL the artists reek of confidence on stage, but are actually dorks off it.
- YGE: A company where the trainees wear more expensive clothing than most celebrities.
- YGE: A company where the backup dancers, trainers, and cordinoona's have more fans than some actual celebrities.
- YGE: A company that pride themselves in not recruiting for looks, but yet manages to have some of the most gorgeous artists in the business.
- YGE: A company that does whatever the fuck they want, regardless of what other people say.
an afternoon with choi seunghyun
this is the most accurate/funny thing ever
this has seungri written all over it
i want to work for beauty
i call it the top-less throne
it is only complete when i sit on it
I worship whoever made this, just one small remark: he does have a sister
Due to all the recent bullshit in my life I decided to travel back in time so I’m going to listen to old Rain Bi , SS501, DBSK, Se7en, 2PM, 2AM, SuJu, SHINee, BB, Wonder Girls, U-KISS, CN Blue songs, lay down in a corner and remember what a happy munchkin I used to be.
Need to bring back that positivity at least for a moment.
DARA: “Rilakchaerin & Kiiro daltori”
what’s the best thing about being Big Bang?
I never thought I’d be attracted to men with better smokey eye than i have